Student Enrollment


The parent or guardian of each new student must provide the following:

1) Parent/guardian photo ID, 2) Child's birth certificate, 3) Child's Social Security card, 4) Child's up-to-date immunization record, 5) Proof of address (mortgage, lease, or current utility bill), 6) Information from the last school attended, and 7) Court documents affecting the parent/child relationship

Enrollment forms can be printed from here, or you may pick them up in the school office. Please call 325-966-3323 for any questions or more information.

PK - 5th Grade Need Enrollment Packet
6th - 12th Grade Need Enrollment Packet 
AND Extracurricular Code of Conduct Form

All students not residing in the town of Priddy will need to have an Application for Transfer form.

2017-2018 Enrollment Packet with Lunch Form
2017-2018 Extracurricular Code of Conduct
2017-2018 Application for Transfer